May 17, 2011

In Her Closet: JI's Vintage

I've been busy in Toronto this past weekend visiting my designer friend, JI, and doing loads of vintage shopping.

My friend allowed me to take some photographs of her fashionable and colorful home. Her room is like taking a trip to your favourite vintage boutique and loving every piece you find. JI has a quirky sense of style and has a huge collection of shoes, clutches, jewellery and vintage hats, all on display like a showroom.

Singer sewing machine, Collection of new and vintage jewellery



Topshop harness, vintage dress, BCBG heels
Vivienne Westwood heels, Assorted Vintage and Designer Shoes


Assorted Vintage Jewellery


Collection of Vintage Hats

9 comments:

  1. Wow, those SHOES!

    I'm super jealous. But I love the photos - just the inspiration I needed for this gloomy day. Thanks babe! :) Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection! I LOVE that floral dress! Found you on Etsy's Blog Team! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those shoes! Your friend has an amazing collection and a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these photographs, the hats on the wall, the sewing machine, the jewellery and THE SHOES ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! what an absolutely lovely home! i love all the bright colors, and the accessories collections are to die for :)

    great photo!

    --brittany--

    http://prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your friend is AWESOME! I also want her shoes..all of them. now! =)


    Enter my $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway!
    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look like Selby shots!
    so beautiful, your friend has awesome stuff!
    xo
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic space! It looks full of inspiration and life-and amazing clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...