May 6, 2011

Creative to the Core: Fashion Stylist Cristina Acevedo

During the course of my career, I have been very fortunate to have met fashion stylists who have used my work in many photo shoots. Sometimes we get lucky and the editorials get published.

Last week, I met international fashion stylist and Montrealer, Cristina Acevedo, who borrowed a few pieces from my collection for a full-on creative photo shoot. Having seen her work before in Zink Magazine, I naturally agreed. Her work is impressive and evokes a beautiful distinct narrative. Below are a few editorial shots of her work. You can see more of her work on her site.

PS. She showed me a few snippets of the creative shoot in process and it's stunning even with no retouching.


photos courtesy of Cristina Acevedo

9 comments:

  1. Her work is amazing! I hope you post the final images when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! My favorite is the last one! :D I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me :D

    www.sickbytrend.com

    Have a nice weekend!! :D

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all stunning I especially love the shot of the head dress...just gorgeous!!

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite kind of photography is editorial. These are great!


    Kiss
    You Are My Favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That must have been so exciting to have your work in a photoshoot! I love the editorial very much! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very cool photos... How lucky you get to work with such a brilliant stylist!! <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. Fashion Styling Services Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...