January 4, 2011

A look back at 2010

Mong Kok, amidst the bustling crowd and city lights
Looking back, 2010 was a year of definitive changes for my personal life and career. I did my very first Craft Show at Puces Pop in Montreal, got published in a National Magazine and Newspaper and moved into a new apartment with a dedicated studio space. In the last 2 months of the year, I left my corporate job as a Fashion Designer, one of the biggest decisions I had to make, to further expand my online business and to travel around South East Asia.

I would like to thank everyone for continuing to support, comment and read my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing 2010! Here's hoping 2011 brings all sorts of greatness :)

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...