Last year I was lucky to get in some time to travel to the beautiful beaches of Santa Barbara. It's still cold and wintery in Toronto, so what better way to look back at my California trip than today.
Here are my top 5 things to do in Santa Barbara:
2. Rent a Bike Cruiser- The best possible way to cover ground and see all of the beaches on foot would be to rent a bike cruiser for a few hours. Its fun and you get great exercise, especially if you can make it up the peak for the great view of the harbor. I recommend taking some sandwiches and snacks for the rest stops.
3. Pool hopping- Hands down, the Bacara resort has the most beautiful pool to dip your toes in. You won’t be disappointed with their picturesque pool especially when the sun starts to set.
A few other places that didn’t quite make the cut, but are still worthy to check out:
• walking down State Street, the heart of the city
• the new public market for fresh and organic meals
• getting Mexican food at Playa Azul or Superica
For my most recent adventures and studio happenings, please follow me on instagram @loveatfirstblush.