September 15, 2011

Neon Tribal

I wish I was in New York right now, but I've been following New York fashion week online. NYFW was covered in neon brights, with each designer courting a different shade of florescent yellow and orange. We'll be seeing neon again in spring 2012, from allover head-to-toe highlighter hues or as a small detail trim.

I like neon, but only in small doses. See how the designers work it out below.


 Cedric Rivrain
 BCBG / Cushnie et Ochs (via style.com)
BCBG / Vera Wang (via style.com)


I think I just had an "Amateur Couture" moment.

3 comments:

  1. I would kill to be there!!!

    The prints are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKS GREAT!

    m.fay
    amateur couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that neons used in a small dosis are the best! It looks great as an accessory or a as an eye catcher to pimp up boring cloths.
    P.S.: Your "feather" neclace in your shop is awesome
    greets dagna
    www.dreamcodefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...